A three peaked silver mountain (Silberberg) with a background of blue sky and a green shield base with two crossed hammers, A frog-mouth helm with a crest depicting two crossed hammers over it. The colours are blue-silver.
The Silberberger mine also known as Thierberg or Gratlspitz was a part of the Schwaz silver mines from 1430 to 1861. This was the largest silver mine in Europa. Around the year 1550, 22000 miners were employed in theses mines. There were a total of 96 mine tunnels. The surname Silberberger originated in these times and means silver miner.
The Silberberger coat of arms